Finding Windermere Boutique Hotel
We are easily found and in a prominent position, any problems please ring reception and we will guide or escort you to us.
From the M6 motorway North or South
- Leave the M6 at junction 36
- Take the exit onto the A590
- Continue straight onto A591
- Turn left off the A591 at Windermere
- Follow the road through Windermere (one way system)
- Continue down New Road/Lake Road in the direction of Bowness on WIndermere.
- Do not turn off New Road
- You will pass a church on the left hand side followed by a Vet practice & a dentist.
- Just as you round the corner you will find Windermere Boutique Hotel on the left just before the junction for Queens Drive.
Coming from Scotland or North of the Lakes (a more scenic route off the M6)
- Take junction 40 off the M6
- Travel along the A66 in the direction of Keswick
- Turn left onto the A592 for approximately 1 mile to Pooley Bridge
- Travel along the beautiful scenic route to Windermere via Ullswater Lake and Kirkstone Pass, a narrow road but well worth it for the view
Coming by train
- Windermere Station is only 4 minutes from the hotel by taxi or approximately 15 minutes if you would like to walk, there are also buses that run to Bowness
- Our nearest regional airports are Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle