Pre Spring Offer Put a skip into your step with our amazing offer from £159 per night bed and breakfast on selected Luxury Spa bathroom and Hot Tub Suites This offer includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival, Scattered Rose Petals and late check-out until 12noon.. Why not ADD on a 2 course evening meal for £20 per person and relax by our Log Fire. This must be pre booked at the time of booking. We have private parking on arrival and it’s only a short walk down to the shores of Lake Windermere. This offer is only available between Sunday 3rd March and ends on Thursday 11th April staying Sunday to Thursday inclusive This offer is only valid on New Telephone Bookings made after the Sunday 10th February direct with the hotel. Terms and Conditions apply and cannot be added to an existing booking.
Finding Windermere Boutique Hotel
We are easily found and in a prominent position, any problems please ring reception and we will guide or escort you to us.
From the M6 motorway North or South
- Leave the M6 at junction 36
- Take the exit onto the A590
- Continue straight onto A591
- Turn left off the A591 at Windermere
- Follow the road through Windermere (one way system)
- Continue down New Road/Lake Road in the direction of Bowness on WIndermere.
- Do not turn off New Road
- You will pass a church on the left hand side followed by a Vet practice & a dentist.
- Just as you round the corner you will find Windermere Boutique Hotel on the left just before the junction for Queens Drive.
Coming from Scotland or North of the Lakes (a more scenic route off the M6)
- Take junction 40 off the M6
- Travel along the A66 in the direction of Keswick
- Turn left onto the A592 for approximately 1 mile to Pooley Bridge
- Travel along the beautiful scenic route to Windermere via Ullswater Lake and Kirkstone Pass, a narrow road but well worth it for the view
Coming by train
- Windermere Station is only 4 minutes from the hotel by taxi or approximately 15 minutes if you would like to walk, there are also buses that run to Bowness
- Our nearest regional airports are Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle
lake district boutique hotels windermere