We do not accept American Express
- A non refundable deposit of the first night stay is required at the point of booking. Any pre-ordered extras also to be paid for at the point of ordering. The full balance to be paid for arrival. Payment is to be made by the person who is to be the guest. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment from any other person.
- On check in you will be asked to provide the card used to make your booking. If this card is not available you will be asked to produce another card in your name where the full amount of the booking will be charged. The original card used will then be refunded in full. Unfortunately if you are unable to provide the card used or another card in your own name we will not be able to honour your booking.
- Check in is from 2:30pm until 10:30pm.
- Check out is by 11am
- Windermere Boutique Hotel is a completely Smoke free, this applies to all Guests Rooms, Patio & Outside Areas, Public Areas and Car Park.
- We are unable to accommodate infants and children or pets at Windermere Boutique Hotel. All rooms are for a maximum of 2 people.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the full amount of the accommodation onto the registered debit/credit card on the day of arrival.
- The hotels terms and conditions supersede those of all booking agents in the case of a dispute.
Any pricing errors that may occur on any 3rd party booking sites will be rectified and brought to the customers attention & charged as per the correct hotel tariff on day of arrival.
- COVID-19 If you cancel your booking due to Covid-19 normal terms and conditions will apply, either when booking direct or through a 3rd party e.g. Booking.com.
- If the Hotel had to close due to Covid-19 e.g. National Lockdown your booking will be moved to a later date or the monies paid will be placed on a Hotel Voucher which will be valid for 12 months, NO cash refund will be given. We strongly recommend you take out Travel Insurance.
- If you wish to cancel your booking please advise us as soon as possible. All cancellations must be put in writing either by letter or email.
- Cancellation made 14 days before arrival will receive a refund of amount paid less £50 to cover administration.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival or if in the case of a no show will be charged the full amount.
- If we are then able to resell the room on the same terms the monies recouped less £50 to cover admin will be refunded to you.
- We strongly recommend that holiday insurance be taken out.
- Guests booking on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate will be charged that rate even if dinner is not taken.
- The room price is based on 2 people sharing.